Who we are
Our website address is: https://online.rehabed.com.
Who do I contact if I need support?
Rehab Education, LLC
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Permanent records for all learners are maintained by the CE Administrator on a password protected computer software system. Only the CE Administrator and support staff have access to this system .
The permanent record is computer-generated and can be reproduced at the learner’s request. The CE Administrator will release information from the permanent record once the learner provides the following information for correct identification: name, address, telephone number and license/certification number, if applicable. Information may be given to the learner on the phone, through the U.S. postal mail or faxed.
The permanent record is maintained for a minimum of 7 years and is not available to third parties.
How We Use Your Information
We may also use your information to:
• respond to requests for customer support or general inquiries;
• to improve the Rehab Education Site;
• to personalize and support your experience on the Site;
• to send you communications including newsletters and other notifications regarding changes to our Site, updates, and administrative messages;
• to verify your identity, detect or prevent fraud, or security alerts;
• for any other purpose for which the information was collected;
Information we collect about your usage and devices
We collect data relating to your online activity on our websites, including the following:
- IP address;
- Browser type and version;
- Type of device you use, operating system version, and device identifier;
- Geographic location;
- Pages you view;
- How you got to our Services and any links you click on to leave our Services;
- When you update your information, communicate with us, or order new Services;
- Metadata about your use of our Services and emails we send to you (including clicks and opens);
- Your interactions with any videos we offer;
- Issues you encounter requiring our support or assistance;
- Any device or other method of communication you use to interact with the Services.
We store the data we collect in a variety of places within our infrastructure, including system log files, back end databases and analytics systems.
If you e-mail the instructor as a student, your e-mails will be retained for 2 years.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
We use Google Analytics to provide a better user browsing experience for our visitors.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor traffic may be checked through an automated spam detection service.